Last updated: April 27, 2021
Lowcountry Juneteenth Week (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.lowcountryjuneteenthweek.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”) and e-mail address.
We will not share or sell your personal information to 3rd parties for marketing or solicitation purposes.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system (via AWStats and Google Analytics a website statistics tool);
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website (via AWStats and Google Analytics a website statistics tool);
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters (via MailChimp e-marketing tool);
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it (via AWStats and Google Analytics a website statistics tool);
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details (via PayPal);
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics and AWStats that collect, monitor and analyze website visitor statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that pertain to the services we provide, industry news and useful technology tips.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information (via AWStats and Google Analytics a website statistics tool). You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of a data breach you will be notified within 72 hours and we take necessary measures to restore a secure server environment.